Richland Oaks is distinctive in our ability to provide psychological assessments for a broad range of concerns and difficulties - quickly, comprehensively, and accessible to all.
Because all of our doctorate-level clinicians have the ability to conduct assessments, we can get you scheduled typically within 2 weeks. End of the year is usually a busier time, and the scheduling time-frame may vary.
Since we cherish thoughtful and meaningful work, the assessment will be comprehensive. We have a vast array of instruments to assess holistically.
Because of our mission, we offer all our assessments at a sliding scale, as well as with several insurance panels.
Compressive Psychological Assessments are available for the following:
- Academic Accommodations (K-12, College/University, SAT/GRE/MCAT/MSAT)
- Learning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (Asperger's)
- Giftedness and IQ (Mensa)
- Readiness to Work Evaluations
- Career Counseling
- Disability Evaluations
- Aptitude and Interest
- Pre-evaluations for first responders (firefighters, police
- Diagnostic Clarification Evaluations
- Personality Assessment
- Mood (depression, bipolar) & Anxiety (panic, OCD, phobia) Diagnosis
- Treatment Planning (for our clinicians, or other clinicians and psychiatrists)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Baselines for demential, multiple sclerosis
- Pre-surgical psych evaluations for spinal stenosis procedures
- Pre-surgical psych evaluations for gastric bypass procedures
Please note, as of 2015, in the state of Texas, psychologists (and any clinician in training) are not permitted to provide statements in court regarding appropriate custody of a minor, parental fitness (i.e. which parent is a psychologically better fit to raise the child), and/or parental alienation unless they have had specialized training in this area (usually referred to as Forensic Psychologists). Please consult with our admin assistant should you need an assessment of this type.