Richland Oaks is distinctive in our ability to provide psychological assessments for a broad range of concerns and difficulties - quickly, comprehensive, accessible to all.
Because all of our clinicians have the ability to conduct assessments, we can get you scheduled, assessed and provide results quickly - typically all within 3 weeks.
Since we cherish thoughtful and meaningful work, the assessment will be comprehensive. We have a vast array of instruments to assess holistically.
Because of our mission, we offer all our assessments at a sliding scale, as well as with several insurance panels.
Compressive Psychological Assessments are available for the following:
- Academic Accommodations (K-12, College/University, SAT/GRE/MCAT/MSAT)
- Learning Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (Asperger's)
- Giftedness and IQ (Mensa)
- Readiness to Work Evaluations
- Career Counseling
- Disability Evaluations
- Aptitude and Interest
- Pre-evaluations for first responders (firefighters, police
- Diagnostic Clarification Evaluations
- Personality Assessment
- Mood (depression, bipolar) & Anxiety (panic, OCD, phobia) Diagnosis
- Treatment Planning (for our clinicians, or other clinicians and psychiatrists)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Baselines for demential, multiple sclerosis
- Premarital Assessment
- Parent-Child Relationships
- Attachment Difficulties
- Pre-surgical psych evaluations for spinal stenosis procedures
- Pre-surgical psych evaluations for gastric bypass procedures